Now is the time.
Thank God for the couple of weeks of rest.
i think ive been getting kinda lazy after all the sleeping.
Guess i got to regain my momentum and start doing some quality work :D
Tomorrow's my official make-cards-day with miaoru, hah.
But it'll definitely be fun (:
And finally im not going her house to mug, haha.
Went to help to pack counselor's pack yesterday before service with Jonathan and Vivien. It was a very different feeling, cos ive never helped out in any ministry before. But i really enjoyed myself, though its just the packing of stuffs, and i could sense the joy of serving.
And i was thinking in my heart,
I hope the counselor's packs that we were packing will be brought to the hands of my family and friends :]
It was the first time i saw everyone's hardwork behind the scenes,
the ushers, sound and light ministry, backup vocalists.
Everything, everyone, for God's church, His kingdom.
I want to be part of the motion (:
Got this good feeling.
Everything around me seems to be changing.
Guess its time to start doing something.
I smell revival.
And its gna be exciting.
I looked at my offering envelop,
and i smiled.
Let us hold fast the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.
-Hebrews 10:23